Monday, September 17, 2012

One of the worst things, for me, is trying to work when I am not feeling well physically.
I can't concentrate, I'm worried about every ache and noise that my body is making.
Today, my stomach was the culprit.
I played through and had some mild distress as a result.
Headaches completely incapacitate me.
I CANNOT work with a headache.
Talk about losing focus and having ZERO ability to concentrate.
And for me sinus headaches are the worst.
Every time I move my head I can HEAR the sloshing.
And OI the pressure!
I'm still not 100%, but I think the distress is over.
I will likely head to bed early and rest.
I went to bed a little late last night, that may have played a role.
But I ran 3 miles before work and I only had my usual couple of minutes of stomach cramping which alleviated quickly. I wasn't feeling ill at all.
I didn't start feeling like a dung heap until I reached work, which may have been the culprit, the more I think about it.
*shrug*
Here's to a better, physically, tomorrow.
As long as I continue to remain in my current job/position, a "better" day is not on the horizon any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment