Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Random hump-day thoughts

So, this is the perfect descriptor for me since Friday. Not sure why. I literally thought my brains were oozing out of my ears yesterday. I'm still not 100% but I'm better. I had a couple of people talk me off the ledge yesterday.

Started off today on a good note and have been keeping on point. I'm not dwelling, I'm not perseverating, and I've even successfully interacted with the number one person who can pull me off my square. 

I decided that I needed the meltdown yesterday. I had been dealing with some stuff for over a week, which came to a positive conclusion (there is still work to be done, but that is more routine and isn't going to occur until July.) I kept my brain positive all the way through and I know that the stress of keeping the worry away needed a release.

I have to remain focused. I have to maintain composure (which I try to do on a regular basis, it's just that I have become more reactionary in the last few years.) I need to stop and give my brain a chance to respond in a more PC manner. This is not my usual MO, but I think I can still be blunt/straight-forward without being rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment